Most difficult levels in existence?
Quote:Oh, I almost forgot...

Totally Inappropriate: A BigOto2 Tribute

How about almost all of TCCLPRejects? Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:How about almost all of TCCLPRejects? Wink

NO. Just no.

... is an example of a hard level in that set Tongue
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:NO. Just no.

... is an example of a hard level in that set Tongue

lol

As is I Wish II, and III, and 'Parity' Bit, and Hell, and The Block is a Callous Entity, And Return, and Frost Rings Large, and...

I give up.
I Wish II and III are short, Parity Bit is probably 1000x easier than The Wrong Parity, Hell is just dumb, The Block is a Callous Entity, isn't that hard, Return is pretty much based on luck, and Frost Rings Large may not even be possible.

Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:I Wish II and III are short, Parity Bit is probably 1000x easier than The Wrong Parity, Hell is just dumb, The Block is a Callous Entity, isn't that hard, Return is pretty much based on luck, and Frost Rings Large may not even be possible.

Thumbs up

It doesn't change the fact that they're still hard...
Of the ones I've solved, these took the longest to just figure out:

CCLP3 #144 (YCTaOFNT)

CCLP3 #147 (Avalanche)

pi^2.dat #10 (avalanche)

pi^2.dat #14 (avalanche II)

pi^2.dat #15 (modulo fourteen)

I also spent quite some time on these, though not quite as much as the ones above:

CCLP3 #137 (Vulcan)

CCLP3 #143 (Same Game)

pi.dat #12 (the wrong parity)

computer.dat #10 (different game)

minustwo.dat #4 (D)

KeyboardWielder.dat #121 (In the Line of Fire)

I haven't solved these, but suspect these should also be mentioned:

pi-rejects.dat #8 (bugs)

pi^2.dat #13 (crash and burn)

minusone.dat #9

minustwo.dat #8 (H)

There's only a couple in there that are challenging to execute once you know what to do. I also remember taking forever to solve Checkerboard I long ago without a map :-)

-Miika
Quote:By the way, about minustwo: I'm attempting to solve H based on the assumption that I is unsolvable...is that correct?
Quote:H is technically solvable, but likely unsolvable without computer assistance. I'd aim for G.

I should take another look at this set. ^_^

Quote:pi^2.dat #13 (crash and burn)

YES! This level is deceptively complex. I was only able to find a partial solution (and considering the level designer, it may well be a false lead).
Oh man, my question is why make a level if only to say "ha, I made the hardest level ever, no one's ever gonna solve it"

Seriously, I think it blows and has absolutely no other purpose than just showing off.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Keep in mind that all of these ultra-difficult levels were created during the drought when nothing was happening CCLP-wise. Slight smile Now that the community and Level Pack-creating is vibrant again, there's much less of a need for this, particularly since the playing style is now gravitating toward Let's Play-appropriate levels.
Appropriate-ness isn't that much of a concern for me, but being human it is. Not mad scientists, nor robots.

And approving or praising those levels and level-making methods and/or concepts, that's meh.

IMO, you make maximum one of these in your life, not 68.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow