Most difficult levels in existence?
What are the most difficult levels to solve that exist? What makes them difficult? Which ones have you completed?

I would think there's at least two types of difficulty here: hard to find a solution and hard to execute a solution. Of course some levels can be both.

I'll make a list too, just don't have it right now.
I'd say the majority of Pieguy's and KeyboardWielder's levels are probably the hardest overall.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
So, let's see here...

YCTaOFNT fits for both extremely well, and I've solved it.

Bloblake is hard to execute, and I haven't done that one.

Lounge Act, Plug In Baby, and Gimmick Isle part deux fit in both, and I've beaten them all.

Suspended Animation fits both too.

I'll find more later.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Plug In Baby

Plug In Baby was never intended to be, nor is it, a challenging level Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Plug In Baby was never intended to be, nor is it, a challenging level Thumbs up

Well OK fine. It's hard to figure out, but easy-ish to execute.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I'd say Block Buster in MS, for reasons similar to Bloblake.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
There's also the levels that are difficult for reasons beyond the minds of us mere mortals: "the most insane level ever!", etc. Slight smile
the end of all time would be another one.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Minustwo.dat level 8. Slight smile
modulo 14
My YouTube Channel