Sorry about asking this...
Don't tell me...

You wouldn't...

:O
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Well, Rock Généreux isn't a pseudonym, I'm gonna say it aloud.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:What?! That's as crazy as if Mike Lask was a pseudonym...

Wink

no. this cannot be.

Actually, I think I recall you mentioning something like this before, and somehow I forgot it...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:no. this cannot be.

Actually, I think I recall you mentioning something like this before, and somehow I forgot it...
Hmmm, well if I did, I forgot too...

For the record, my first name really is Mike, and my last initial really is L. Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
As per the original post - just a reminder that information like this is available on the official CCLP1 site, to which Rock linked in his thread. Slight smile
Quote:Well we're meeting right now...it's me and JB Lewis and Tyler and Shane and Thomas and Rock and James.

Don't forget Paul Gilbert as well ^_^

Also, the Lask is a lie? :O
Quote:Also, the Lask is a lie? :O

A lie? I don't know if I'd say that... Slightly less than the truth - perhaps... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Mystery.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I thought for the longest time that it was the other way around; Ben was your real name and Shane was just a fake Facebook name. Thanks for clearing it up though.
"It's a lie"

"What's a lie"

"The whole thing! The monster is a lie."

great quote from the Fib from Outer Space
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan