Sorry about asking this...
...but who is on the CCLP1 staff? I kind of lost track of time on what happened to the Chip's Challenge community last year.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well we're meeting right now...it's me and JB Lewis and Tyler and Shane and Thomas and Rock and James.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Thomas, by the way, is "The Architect."
Haha Tom! It's been a supermassive black hole all along?!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Wait, who is Shane? I thought I knew all the Chipsters... Smiley
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Ben Hornlitz that would be Wink Yay Dave with your usual subtlety Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Thanks for sticking that topic, rock! Maybe I'll remember who everyone is then, like that Thomas guy. He rings a bell, but I'm not 100% sure. Unamused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oh wait I did stick that topic? Didn't even notice.

Edit: No, didn't
My YouTube Channel
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was Ben Hornlitz for so long...... and now... it's too late...

Ah well I knew this day was coming.

SURPRISE!!! I'm not Ben Hornlitz. That's my Pseudonym. I'm Shane. CCBBC people have known this since I existed on the Newsgroup, and now you guys know.

At least those who haven't joined yet don't know yet...

P.S. I'll still be using Ben Hornlitz as my name on the CC community Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
What?! That's as crazy as if Mike Lask was a pseudonym...

Wink
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels