Sorry about asking this...
Oh MAN. That was the first VeggieTales I'd ever seen as a kid, and I still love it today. Slight smile

Alfred: Now once you get up to speed all you have to do is press the green button. No, no...blue button!

Larry-Boy:
Alfred! I'm going to run out of road! Which button is it!

Alfred: The blue button! Press the blue button!

Larry-Boy: Wipers!

Alfred: The GREEN button! Hit the GREEN one!

[

horn honks]

Laura Carrot

: He's honking!

Percy Pea

: It's part of the plan.

Larry-Boy: [

as the Larry-Mobile approaches the water tower at top speed

] I AM GOING TO DIE!

Alfred: Stop yelling at me! No yelling, yell, yell...YELLOW!!

Was that Larry Boy and the Rumor Weed?

I used to love that show when I was younger too.

It's also funny how they make jokes that adults get and not the kids:

"Hi, I'm from the IRS and I have come to take your---"

*SLAM*

Ahh it's funny now that I get it...

But what does Veggietales have anything to do with who's on CCLP1?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I am so bad when it comes to elaborating on rabbit trails...Slight smile
The Rumor Weed sort of sucked -- it was the Fib from Outer Space.

Super Suction Ears!!!!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The Rumor weed was okay, though it wasn't my favorite. I don't know what my favorite would would be...

And if we're going to talk about VeggieTales, why not do it in the non-cc discussion forum?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Oh dear, Mike, for a moment I thought even Mike L wasn't your real name! That would've been strange.
Quote:Oh dear, Mike, for a moment I thought even Mike L wasn't your real name! That would've been strange.

Everybody knows who Mike L is! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Mike L?

I won't even go for that lame pun I had in mind, which didn't even work.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
So what happens if we have two of the same people with the same initials? Does it turn into Mike L II or Mike L Jr? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
One of my swim coaches had a penchant for picking one member of the team and calling everyone by that name. So, for instance, he'd pick a girl named Raquel and consequently call everyone "Raquel II," "Raquel III," and so on. Tongue

Oh, here I go on rabbit trails again.