Poll: Do you drive a car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Well... not a car.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you drive a car?
[wat]
Quote:Not the case for Ron Paul.

An addendum: Any candidate who actually has a chance that falls somewhere between here and hell of winning.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Brokered convention. BROKERED CONVENTION!!!!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:In my opinion cigarettes should be phased out entirely and eventually illegalized in favor of human health.

Do you favor outlawing high-sugar and high-fat foods as well? What about cars? Power plants? The sun?

(Etc.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
High-sugar? No.

High-fat? No.

Cars? Ultimately I hope gas will be phased out in favor of electricity, but that doesn't mean gasoline engines should be outlawed entirely.

Power Plants? This is a bit more extreme, so ultimately and soon I hope that sources of pollution will be phased out in favor of solar, wind, and whatnot.

The sun? I believe the sun should be outlawed in favor of artificial light and heat sources all around the world which will allow Earth to sustain itself on its own.
...why do you make an exception for cigs, then? This is coming from somone who despises the scent of cigarette smoke, but I just don't like the idea of the government banning substances (ask me about my stance on drug laws).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
[illegalizing cigs? Why was I thinking that is necessary?]
I doubt they'll ever phase it out to that degree; all the propaganda in the world won't stop some people from smoking.

(And besides, sort of like the lottery, one can view it as a voluntary tax. That's another reason I favor legalizing drugs; not only would the government stop wasting money on drug enforcement, they could tax the [expletive deleted] out of 'em and come out ahead.)
[uninformed]
I hope flying cars come out soon, like this one.

I wouldn't need a driver's license for that, would I?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]