Poll: Do you drive a car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Well... not a car.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you drive a car?
We've got three years to invent flying cars and hoverboards to remain consistent with Back to the Future II. Slight smile
Quote:We've got three years to invent flying cars and hoverboards to remain consistent with Back to the Future II. Slight smile

We were supposed to have flying cars and hyperdimensional teleporters back in 2001, according to the original Pink Panther cartoon. That obviously didn't happen Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh! And those automatically fitting shoes. Seriously, the idea of not tying my shoes ("No laces!" as Marty said) was my favorite thing ever in that entire movie as a kid. Slight smile
Quote:That's an even better idea; apply much more sales tax to dangerous cigarettes so it simply isn't worth it anymore and they'll be forced to quit.

...yeah, but then how will the government be able to afford paying legislators ridiculous salaries?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yet another reason to require that the president's salary be that of the average working American.
I was going to be even more facetious and say "but then the government wouldn't be able to afford to wage unnecessary wars against third-world countries," but I perhaps unwisely chickened out. The government misuses its funds in far more problematic ways than just giving legislators health insurance packages that the rest of us can only dream about (this coming from someone who believes in government intervention in the economy...go figure).
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I wish the gas prices would stop rising. Aren't we supposed to have mainstream hybrid running vehicles in this decade at least?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd settle for virtual reality, so that I could forget that things such as gasoline even exist.
Quote:I'd settle for virtual reality, so that I could forget that things such as gasoline even exist.

Teleportation would be nicer out of the two, I'd think.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
The purposes I'd use it for are probably unprintable on this site. Suffice to say that I could approximate its benefits with virtual reality, methinks. Thumbs up