Poll: Do you drive a car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Well... not a car.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you drive a car?
Alright, back in topic. Why don't we have vehicles where we don't need a license yet?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
...examples? Frankly, I think people already have too much access to multi-ton vehicles that they can then use for destructive purposes.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
@J.B. If we are to invent flying cars, we'd also have to build flying highways and stuff. We're not done yet.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
...but why would we need highways in the air? Slight smile We could just have some sort of air traffic control...albeit a complicated one...
People flying around in the air "guided" only by air traffic controllers?

I don't think I'd go driving on the "airway."
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Well, I take that back a bit...it seems like in BTTF II, there were some sort of floating markers near the actual city of Hill Valley, which are pretty reasonable.

I'd just hate to think about a highway getting in the way of the wonderful opening sequence to that movie. Slight smile
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

(As a side note, I balk at using the word "wonderful" to describe BTTF 2 in any way whatsoever.)
Awww. It was actually one of my favorite movies as a kid, even more than the other two.
Maybe it was the cross-cutting, maybe it was the sloppy writing (Doc insists on dragging the girl along, then he knocks her out?), maybe it was Biff's over-the-top character...I dunno, I just never got that into it. My favorite was the first one, but I think you can make a serious case for the third being the "best."
I don't know...I never really could get "into" the third, to be honest. It feels so disconnected from the time-hopping adventures of the other two movies because it's almost strictly set in one time period and just seems to be an excuse for a Western parody. Though it did a fun job of being that. Slight smile