Poll: Do you drive a car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.89%
11 57.89%
No
31.58%
6 31.58%
Well... not a car.
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you drive a car?
Fair enough. I thought it worked well at being different from the first two while still retaining some of the same atmosphere (if I remember correctly, the second movie traded off a lot of the first movie's glories). And yeah, Marty McFly in a 19th century tavern?

*likes*
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
The third Back To The Future is by far the weakest, but it's funny that just over 100 years ago, we didn't have cars, but horse wagons! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
"Run for FUUUN?! What kinda fun is that?!"
Quote:That's an even better idea; apply much more sales tax to dangerous cigarettes so it simply isn't worth it anymore and they'll be forced to quit.
That hasn't worked yet. Cigarettes are hugely taxed already.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I say double the tax.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't really feel like driving a car. I'd rather sail a boat all the way to America. That seems more relaxing and fun to me. Slight smile
^Am I the only one who read that post and had visions of a highway that stretched across the Atlantic? Wink
Quote:^Am I the only one who read that post and had visions of a highway that stretched across the Atlantic? Wink

Actually, it's in the works. Remember that flying car I showed earlier? The guy is designing a virtual highway where the cars will be on fixed roads but obviously it would be invisible to us.
The fact that the highway can be "3D" ought to open up a lot of interesting design possibilities.
Quote:Actually, it's in the works. Remember that flying car I showed earlier? The guy is designing a virtual highway where the cars will be on fixed roads but obviously it would be invisible to us.

Wait...how exactly would that work??