The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Quote:- Uploading a level set that has 50/100/149/etc. levels

Welp, better upload TCCLP then!
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Oh suuuuuure. geodave3 has 99 levels.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Also, remember guys, if you tie with John or any current leader, you still qualify for that award.

Dream on, Everybody, that's not going to happen Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Dream on, Everybody, that's not going to happen Wink

Well, maybe not us, but David Stolp and Andrew Bennett are pretty close to getting it. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Well, maybe not us, but David Stolp and Andrew Bennett are pretty close to getting it. Tongue

Well, PG isn't on this site currently, so he can't get the award anyways, and AB... well... Ok.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
What do you think about these, Tom?

Also, other non-score unusual things idea-bob?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:What do you think about these, Tom?

Also, other non-score unusual things idea-bob?

I like the 5,900,000 score and 149 level set upload ones. They seem possible to do. I've almost got the Treasure Hunter one done now!
Also, the Blob on the Lake one is a good random idea. It doesn't have to be all-official you know.

Getting Monster Lab bold could be one

Also, can the staff give away awards?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Also, the Blob on the Lake one is a good random idea. It doesn't have to be all-official you know.

Getting Monster Lab bold could be one

Also, can the staff give away awards?

At the present time, only Senior Staff members can give out awards. I think I can change it so that Moderators/Competition staff can give out awards. I'll look it up.
Quote:We could just use the official scoreboard for that, but then again, it's seldom up to date, so maybe you're right...

Prove me wrong sometime James Wink

-_-