The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Hey guys, any awards you'd like me to try and implement in CC Zone, just post them in this thread! B)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
If you've beaten all 3 official levelsets in MS.

After all, if you have the 'Bit Buster' award that only is awarded to one person ever, this one should be fine...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
So Lynx doesn't count?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:So Lynx doesn't count?

Well, if the Overall scoreboard counts only MS scores, then I'd say yes, but we could make it harder and have to have beaten all 3 official sets in MS, AND CCLP3 in Lynx...

(Only Me and Mike would get that one at the moment, until Miika finishes up and destroys my CCLP3 Lynx score...)

Besides, aren't you nearly finished in MS?
Oh man, I don't have that one yet :O

Besides, it's hard to track every user's progress in official sets...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Besides, it's hard to track every user's progress in official sets...

We could just use the official scoreboard for that, but then again, it's seldom up to date, so maybe you're right...

Prove me wrong sometime James Wink
Quote:We could just use the official scoreboard for that, but then again, it's seldom up to date, so maybe you're right...

Prove me wrong sometime James Wink

This is true. If someone has beaten John Lewis' score, he loses the award. However, if both members are tied, they both get it, meaning more than one person can have the Bit Buster award. By the way guys, I'm working on the CCLP2 and CCLP3 ones at this time.
Quote:This is true. If someone has beaten John Lewis' score, he loses the award. However, if both users are tied, they both get it, meaning more than one person can have the Bit Buster award. By the way guys, I'm working on the CCLP2 and CCLP3 ones at this time.

Do a CCLP3 Lynx one so I can get one Wink

lol you don't have to if you don't want.

But I must admit that would be nice...
Quote:Do a CCLP3 Lynx one so I can get one Wink

lol you don't have to if you don't want.

But I must admit that would be nice...

I will provide a Lynx one for CCLP3. I'm going to try and aim for 50 awards on CC Zone, but who knows? Maybe it'll be more?
I'll never have those awards Slight frown

The teeth is unhappy Teeth ...even if it doesn't look so.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow