The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Quote: -_-

Someday James, someday...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
A few ideas:

-some award that encourages members to vote other's posts up/down

-meeting some other member in person (someone you didn't already know)

-uploading some amount of Let's Play videos (possibly on Youtube)

-more individual difficult levels that people have played through

-solving CC1 without any help or maps (and possibly CCLP 2&3)

-a hundred or more bolds on CC1/CCLP2/CCLP3

-some Lynx related award (like separate ones for playing through all of CC1 and CCLP3, and the possible ones on CCLP2)

-never having played any CC1 levels

-designing a level that's included in CCLPn

-a hundred blog posts in a CC related blog

-starting a thread with over a hundred replies

-editing the wiki a hundred or more times

-playing through all of CC1 in one day (I bet nobody will ever do that with CCLP3 ! )

-Miika
As soon as the 5.9 million one, or any Lynx ones, exist -- tell me how to apply!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:As soon as the 5.9 million one, or any Lynx ones, exist -- tell me how to apply!

Just show proof of doing it by posting the award you want to claim in the "Award Claims" forum.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I love many of your suggestions, Miika - but I'm not sure how we could ever elicit proof for awards that involve solving an official level set without any help. I love the community involvement-encouraging ones especially, particularly the one for LPing. Slight smile
I'd get this one right away as the chief-LPer of the community Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I love many of your suggestions, Miika - but I'm not sure how we could ever elicit proof for awards that involve solving an official level set without any help. I love the community involvement-encouraging ones especially, particularly the one for LPing. Slight smile

Yes, this is important. As we have to manually give out awards for the time being, they need to have hard proof as I think this is the best way to go.
So... BHLS1 Level 148 might be a good one for an award... After all, it was inspired by Tom's "Special?!" level...

But it's just a suggestion.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:So... BHLS1 Level 148 might be a good one for an award... After all, it was inspired by Tom's "Special?!" level...

But it's just a suggestion.

Hmm, mine was fairly easy once you know the path, but I'll see if yours hits the 4 star difficulty mark. Thanks for the suggestion, either way!
This comment isn't for Ben specifically - but in general, I think any custom level awards should be implemented only after the level has gained some amount of a reputation in the community.