The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Award for having at least five of your level name suggestions be "claimed".
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Well, we could add the Chip Cup Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Well, we could add the Chip Cup Slight smile

That's the next new award I am making for this month. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I don't think there's enough love for the level makers!

There should be an award for uploading more than... say, 300 levels on the internet. Slight smile
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:I don't think there's enough love for the level makers!

There should be an award for uploading more than... say, 300 levels on the internet. Slight smile

You wouldn't be the only one to get such an award Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I don't think there's enough love for the level makers!

I don't know. Technically, someone could just make a new set of 999 levels without doing anything and then just upload it on the Internet without any effort.
What about, 300 levels that have been confirmed to have been created with effort in mind (for example, not blank levels or easy walks to the exit).
Quote:What about, 300 levels that have been confirmed to have been created with effort in mind (for example, not blank levels or easy walks to the exit).

It would still kind of be hard to track down compared to official levelsets. I mean, if most of the levels in a particular set are 10 seconds long, is it really worth it?

I could give an award to finishing Jacques' first set, but only if every level was confirmed solvable.
I believe there are some levels in Jacques's set that are unsolvable, if memory serves correctly.

If we're going for completion of a custom set...it has to be pi^2. Slight smile
Quote:I believe there are some levels in Jacques's set that are unsolvable, if memory serves correctly.

If we're going for completion of a custom set...it has to be pi^2. Slight smile

Are all his levels solvable?

Anyway, I've made the Bit Buster award slightly easier now, meaning the Melinda one is the hardest to get now.