The CC Zone award suggestions thread
What about TomP3 level 139 (?! (SPECIAL)?) That level was really fun... xD
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:What about TomP3 level 139 (?! (SPECIAL)?) That level was really fun... xD

It's not a hard level once you know where to go. Wink
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
In that set, yes (last level notwithstanding). In pi, "impossible" and the final level are unsolvable.
Quote:It's not a hard level once you know where to go. Wink

yeah, it is more of a.. how would I put this.... things-everywhere-including-everything-in-the-game-wtf kind of level... Slight smile

Also, in pi.dat, Level 42, the end of all time, that block spawner/cloner is connected to a red button, but yes, takes way too long to be solved.. billions of years :O. Basically you just stand there lol.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Also, in pi.dat, Level 42, the end of all time, that block spawner/cloner is connected to a red button, but yes, takes way too long to be solved.. billions of years :O. Basically you just stand there lol.

I was tempted to make the end of all time a CC Zone award and call it "Still Alive" for completing it before death. Wink
Quote:I was tempted to make the end of all time a CC Zone award and call it "Still Alive" for completing it before death. Wink

Lol. If the site would still be here in 314,000,000,000 eons...

I did attempt that level. I quit after 2 minutes. XD

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:But still way too many awards are at hand right now. There's no real way to distinguish yourself

One can always distinguish oneself by being completely lackadaisical and refusing to exert even the most basic effort to achieve recognition. Thumbs up
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:One can always distinguish oneself by being completely lackadaisical and refusing to exert even the most basic effort to achieve recognition. Thumbs up

Agreed, although rock was right. With roughly 30 awards on CC Zone right now, I think there's enough for both casual and hardcore players of the game. However, I will probably add more.
Is there a technical limit on how many awards one user can have (and display)? I suspect some of the user profiles (as attached to posts) might get unwieldy in certain situations...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Is there a technical limit on how many awards one user can have (and display)? I suspect some of the user profiles (as attached to posts) might get unwieldy in certain situations...

No. Only on the forum view, it's on 9 at the moment. On profile there's no limit.