The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Ah. Out of curiosity, is there a master list of who has the most awards?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Ah. Out of curiosity, is there a master list of who has the most awards?

Nope. You have to count them manually for now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I think we should strive to have every award be achievable. Slight smile So no "End of All Time" award.
Quote:I think we should strive to have every award be achievable. Slight smile So no "End of All Time" award.

Yeah. Alot of people are going to struggle with that Melinda award. James tells me you're the second closest to getting it.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
When I heard the name "Melinda award," I was worried it would involve getting a certain score on Blobnet...Slight smile
I've uploaded a lot of levels -- that's not a great accomplishment.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Just out of curiosity, what's the "orange exclamation point" award next to some members' ranks (including my own)? I'm assuming it's a post count- or rank-related award (much like the "666" one), but to what number does it correspond?
Quote:I've uploaded a lot of levels -- that's not a great accomplishment.

Of course it is!
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Take it from the man who knows...Slight smile
Quote:Just out of curiosity, what's the "orange exclamation point" award next to some members' ranks (including my own)? I'm assuming it's a post count- or rank-related award (much like the "666" one), but to what number does it correspond?

It's for having 444 posts. Note that you have now moved up to the 666 level.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan