The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Would you consider custom set LPs reviews Tom? Because in my Let's Plays of both BHLS1 and BigOto Returns, I give my full opinion of every level when I complete it.

If not, well I was planning to post my full review of BigOto Returns here when I finish the set. But knowing whether or not LPs count would make a huge difference for me!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Would you consider custom set LPs reviews Tom? Because in my Let's Plays of both BHLS1 and BigOto Returns, I give my full opinion of every level when I complete it.

If not, well I was planning to post my full review of BigOto Returns here when I finish the set. But knowing whether or not LPs count would make a huge difference for me!

I'll make one tomorrow Josh, it's very late here right now. Hope you enjoyed my Let's Fail. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Were these reviews you've mentioned posted on the actual levelset's page in the downloads area, or on a thread?
Quote:Were these reviews you've mentioned posted on the actual levelset's page in the downloads area, or on a thread?

They were actually in the downloads section, not the level discussion boards.
Sweet deal! I'll be sure to submit a few reviews soon - there's some awesome-sounding levelsets on here I've been meaning to play: MO1, ajmiam*, and so many more...
Quote:I'll count reviews that are done after today. I think Madhav sort of done one, but it was very vague from what I remember.
I remember reviewing every level in randomlevelmadebyjameslongago.ccl, long ago.

And I seem to be missing a hammer...

- Madhav.
Quote:I remember reviewing every level in randomlevelmadebyjameslongago.ccl, long ago.

And I seem to be missing a hammer...

- Madhav.

I'll give it a check, and I don't know about the contest because it's sent to Rock's email.
how about an award for completing CCLP1/CCLP4 when they come out? Slight smile
Quote:how about an award for completing CCLP1/CCLP4 when they come out? Slight smile

The CCLP1 award is already up. As for CCLP4, I don't think we'll see that for a couple of years.
Quote:As for CCLP4, I don't think we'll see that for a couple of years.

Don't let Dave know that!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.