The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Will there be an 888 award, then? Wink
Quote:Just out of curiosity, what's the "orange exclamation point" award next to some members' ranks (including my own)? I'm assuming it's a post count- or rank-related award (much like the "666" one), but to what number does it correspond?

It's supposed to represent the block slide dangers on BLOCK BUSTER.

And no, there won't be an 888 award. The next milestone awards are level 144 and 149.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I feel like we need an award for reviewing a certain number of levelsets (using the site's review function, of course). Of course, reviews for competition levels or "bug demo" levels wouldn't count. Have there even been any reviews at all?
Quote:I feel like we need an award for reviewing a certain number of levelsets (using the site's review function, of course). Of course, reviews for competition levels or "bug demo" levels wouldn't count. Have there even been any reviews at all?

I guess the reviews one could be done. It wouldn't be too hard to track since you can arrange the downloads by number of reviews.

So far, most of the reviews have only been levelset updates or comments from the creators.
Good idea there. We need more designing awards.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I think a "Review all levels in a custom levelset" award would work. I'll see if I can make that one for tonight.
Would that be fair, though? If there were a level set that had, say, two levels, this would be an easy award to get and would have people swarming all over that set. If the award were for just submitting a review, more levelsets would probably be reviewed.
Quote:Would that be fair, though? If there were a level set that had, say, two levels, this would be an easy award to get and would have people swarming all over that set. If the award were for just submitting a review, more levelsets would probably be reviewed.

Yeah, ok JB. That's the best approach I think. Kind of like how Madhav told me to let guests download levels on CC Zone. Slight smile
Quote:Have there even been any reviews at all?

Well Shane reviewed the first 30 levels of JCCLP back when I released it. Of course there's 80 levels in it now and none of the ones from Version 2 or 3 have been reviewed, so by process of what I've read here, it wouldn't count for the award.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Well Shane reviewed the first 30 levels of JCCLP back when I released it. Of course there's 80 levels in it now and none of the ones from Version 2 or 3 have been reviewed, so by process of what I've read here, it wouldn't count for the award.

I'll count reviews that are done after today. I think Madhav sort of done one, but it was very vague from what I remember.