The CC Zone award suggestions thread
Award for getting 437 on Blobnet? Smiley
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Award for getting 437 on Blobnet? Smiley

Nah, the Melinda one is hard enough. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Don't let Dave know that!

Just vote my levels into CCLP1 and I won't agitate about CCLP4 until at least...2014.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
How many levels? What's your threshold?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
As long as I get Skydiver's Maze into CCLP1, I'll die a happy man. Slight smile
...and if you don't, will you die a moderately unhappy man, or is it something worse than that?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I think four would make me happy. That's less than 5% of the levels I've submitted.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Apparently I must play Skydiver's maze.

If you get another zillion in I won't care -- as long as I get a few.
Quote:As long as I get Skydiver's Maze into CCLP1, I'll die a happy man. Slight smile

I'm 99.314% sure we will see at least one of your levels in CCLP1, JB! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thanks, Tom. Slight smile I think I'm going to officially hold off on producing/releasing JBLP2 until CCLP4's submission period - contrary to what some may believe, I'm not trying to get 50 levels in CCLP1, to be honest.