The CC Zone award suggestions thread
We'll use older levels from JL1 then.
Exactly. I'm sure we can cobble together 144.

And if not, we'll draft you into creating more.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If you'd like to post your own CC Zone award images, you are allowed to do so.
  • Award images must be 36x36 pixels big

• PNG format

• 1x1 black pixel border at all edges

Also, a description and name for the award would be great too.

Something like this:

<span style="text-decoration:underline">Chip Cup

[Image: chipcup.png]

1st place in the overall CC Zone competition leaderboards.

Thanks! Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Bringing back an old topic, but what about an award for CC1 completion in Lynx too (my idea was thought of since CC1 was made for Lynx) or does the current award qualify for either/both sets? Or could we have a separate Lynx award for CC1.. if so I would try beating that set in Lynx Tongue and Trevor would instantly qualify for it Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:Bringing back an old topic, but what about an award for CC1 completion in Lynx too (my idea was thought of since CC1 was made for Lynx) or does the current award qualify for either/both sets? Or could we have a separate Lynx award for CC1.. if so I would try beating that set in Lynx Tongue and Trevor would instantly qualify for it Thumbs up

Done! I added the Old School award and the Blue Ribbon one for completing the first 13 levels of CCLP2 in Lynx.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
How about an award for reaching a certain overall score milestone across all three official sets in MS?
Quote:How about an award for reaching a certain overall score milestone across all three official sets in MS?

I second this idea. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:How about an award for reaching a certain overall score milestone across all three official sets in MS?

18,000,000 looks like a nice milestone. (Currently eight people would qualify.)

You could also have ones for 6,050,000 in CCLP2 and 6,085,000 in CCLP3 akin to the current 5,977,000 from CC1 (as James suggested). I'm sure we could also agree on nice milestones in Lynx if anyone else would care for those.
I do not know if it has been posted before, but what about for creating a certain number of levels or having a certain number of levels in official sets?
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Having an official level is an award, does having a certain number really bring something more?

But I don't see exactly what having a certain number of levels encourages.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow