The CC Zone award suggestions thread
It'll probably be a better set if there are 50 JB levels in it, though.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I love how everyone uses the term "J.B. Levels"...has a nice ring to it!
As opposed to "geodave's not level -- he's unbalanced".
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^Shame CCZone doesn't have undernames; that would be a good one.

Maybe we should just make CCLP1 out of JB's level sets, give it the unofficial nickname "CC Lewis Pack," and be done with it.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
But there are even more levels from other people that I want to see in it. Slight smile
JB is working on a best of 149 levels pack for his sets anyway, I think.

In CCLP1, if one designer gets a load of levels, all that needs to be done is to space the levels out appropriatly.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'm releasing three 100-level sets and a compilation set afterward with all 300 levels. The question is how long this will take...
Yes J.B. gets 144 levels and we get the last 5. Sound good?
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
^I approve of this suggestion.
Except I don't have 144 to submit. Tongue