CC Zone awards
Really nice of you, Tom. Furthermore, it makes sense.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, we have confirmation that the auto-award system is working! jblewis got the Nuts and Bolts award, and Rockdet got the Flubber award! Well done you two! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Well, I feel it's kinda funny to have those awards by doing like absolutely nothing!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Well, I feel it's kinda funny to have those awards by doing like absolutely nothing!

Not exactly, you're playing through Chip's Challenge by posting on CC Zone! Smiley
Except you haven't been doing nothing at all. Slight smile
I guess you're right.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Except you haven't been doing nothing at all. Slight smile

Oh, I love making these awards. Too bad it has to come to an end eventually (Back to University). Maybe I can find a successor. Slight smile
Oh Come on, Posting to get an award isn't doing nothing...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
The only thing I don't want to happen is to see everyone having like 70 awards. That's beside the point. You'd need to do something to get those!
My YouTube Channel
Quote:The only thing I don't want to happen is to see everyone having like 70 awards. That's beside the point. You'd need to do something to get those!

There's only going to be 4 regular post awards and they're all in CC1. Aside from the big ones, there's no more post awards.