CC Zone awards
Granted, but your Bloblake one is murder!

If you're going to make ones like that, then why not make one for my "Set Up" Level in BHLS2. Nobody's beaten that Wink
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Granted, but your Bloblake one is murder!

If you're going to make ones like that, then why not make one for my "Set Up" Level in BHLS2. Nobody's beaten that Wink

Or maybe Final Destination? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How about we get more realistic here and suggest things that are possible Wink

(No I know that Final Destination is possible, but hardly)
Let's establish an award for conquering pieguy's "the most insane level ever!"
Quote:Let's establish an award for conquering pieguy's "the most insane level ever!"

Good idea! Thumbs up It's one of the more worthy ones without a doubt.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Let's establish an award for conquering pieguy's "the most insane level ever!"

But there's an AVI for that, so it's not actually that hard anymore...

I still approve...
That is, if you can even understand what's done there...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:That is, if you can even understand what's done there...

Not necessarily, if you just follow exactly what the AVI does, you'll be fine
I guess you're right. I don't have time to learn that though.

Also, staying there, I love being a Ping Pong.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Wait, what?