CC Zone awards
Still in progress, CC Zone has implemented an awards system for members. You can check the current awards on the awards tab near the top. The awards you earn will be shown on your post and member profiles. If you'd like to suggest some awards, please post them in the "Feedback" forum. Thanks!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Nice idea again, Tom. You're definitely putting a lot of efforts. There needs to be more though, and simpler ones to get too.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Agreed. Good idea, and there needs to be more awards!

This site is getting better every day Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I love this - thanks, Tom! Though it's a bit discouraging to know that some of us can't ever get the "Rebirth" award. Wink I wonder what the level referred to in "That One Level" award is...
Quote:I love this - thanks, Tom! Though it's a bit discouraging to know that some of us can't ever get the "Rebirth" award. Wink I wonder what the level referred to in "That One Level" award is...

Well, I think most of us will struggle to get that "Bit Buster" award too. The picture for the "That One Level" award is supposed to be a block on ice. I will give an alternate way of getting the "Rebirth" award later.
Keep going, keep putting stuff there. We like it, it's innovative.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
A block on ice, eh? I can think of only one level that would fit the bill...Slight smile
Quote:A block on ice, eh? I can think of only one level that would fit the bill... Slight smile

I can think of many...

Ice Cube, Block Buster I and II, Block Factory, etc.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:A block on ice, eh? I can think of only one level that would fit the bill... Slight smile

Yes, it's rated a 5 star difficulty on Chip's Challenge. By the way, I've given the alternate way of getting "Rebirth" now. Simply post/register on CC Zone's anniversary (1st January before 12am January 2nd GMT).
Oooh, brilliant. I like that idea. Smiley