Lucky Timings
It must just be my luck then... Ah well, I beat it, so I'm fine.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I should put up a vid. There are at least two solutions, but the one I used seems to be the easiest in Lynx.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I never died there as well, but I do remember that it's possible to.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Icehouse and Torturechamber are fine by me. Chiller = mmm, you don't know how to get there on your 1st try, so if you die, you start by that path because you know it made you die. Sort of acceptable, but not really something you'd wish for, as it falls on the annoying side (barely). Course, most CCLP2 cases are absolutely evil. My only point was that they shouldn't be strictly forbidden, insta-red-eye-bbq-rage-point-a-finger-and-scream by the community...

What about that one in TomP1fixed. The level "Bully". Are ones like that forgivable to you, rock? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Bully is totally forgivable, because I was the silly red-sighted one who didn't see the chip socket with the thing to stop them fireballs cloning. Though Glider Express and the other sliding level with the glider and the teeth army that slipped (haha) off my mind were less forgivable...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well... I'd say that that TomP3 level Roller Coaster is worse in terms of lucky timing, even if it tells you when to go. I've never gotten it :/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Anne Olsen's Best of Luck. Nuff said.
My YouTube Channel
I see you've taken a look ever since I've brought it up originally... Slight smile
It's a great level, Bill.
My YouTube Channel