Poll: Which community level pack would you most want to see released next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CCLP5 - i.e. the next CC1 level pack
76.19%
16 76.19%
CC2LP2 - i.e. the next CC2 level pack
19.05%
4 19.05%
Something else (please post to explain!)
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CCLP5 or CC2LP2: An informal poll
Now that CC2LP1 has been released, posting this so people can indicate whether they are most interested in seeing a CC1 or CC2 level pack come next! This is an informal poll mainly stemming from my own curiosity.
Thief
How about we enjoy CC2LP1 before making any harsh decisions in official CCZone polls????? Fascistman_133 strikes again!
(12-Oct-2020, 6:27 PM)Sharpeye468 Wrote: How about we enjoy CC2LP1 before making any harsh decisions in official CCZone polls????? Fascistman_133 strikes again!

Cool Story Bob
Thief
Sure, the CC2 engine have a lot of potential due to the ton of new elements and it needs more love, but i agree, we really need more time.
What about CC3D2020LP1
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Users of CC3D can't group their levels into packs. Of course, unless you made a reference to the two new level bundles of the 2020 DLC with users created levels (big congratulations to Gavin!) or you mocked this tread.
CCLP5 so I can get some credit  Kappa
I think there is room for CCLPs that go outside the "full-game" model of 149/200 levels. In this case, I vote for some kind of extra-hard puzzle pack as has been proposed before - maybe 20-25 levels, with the quality being the best of the best. (Preferably CC1 rules.)