Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Email:

Password

Latest Threads
Earthling's Scores
Forum: View forum
Last Post: Earthling
Today, 8:07 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 838
J.B.'s Official Set Score...
Last Post: jblewis
21-Apr-2024, 10:46 PM
» Replies: 340
» Views: 201,767
C1059-CC2
Last Post: chipster1059
21-Apr-2024, 4:35 PM
» Replies: 41
» Views: 32,534
Pieguy's scores
Last Post: pieguy
20-Apr-2024, 8:25 PM
» Replies: 86
» Views: 40,166
Redslash' scores
Last Post: redslash
20-Apr-2024, 8:10 PM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 8,114
Bacorn's official CC set ...
Last Post: Bacorn
19-Apr-2024, 5:43 PM
» Replies: 106
» Views: 67,127
IHNN's scores
Last Post: Ihavenoname248
18-Apr-2024, 9:47 PM
» Replies: 323
» Views: 202,344
bobdabaron's scores
Last Post: lurker03
18-Apr-2024, 8:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 51
chipster1059's scores
Last Post: chipster1059
18-Apr-2024, 6:25 PM
» Replies: 214
» Views: 118,520
Dave's score
Last Post: geodave
18-Apr-2024, 3:06 PM
» Replies: 85
» Views: 46,111

(Advanced Search)

A Strange Journey is available again.
Posted by: Lessinath - 07-Jan-2012, 3:45 AM - Forum: Level Discussion - No Replies

I think the title sums this up.

I finally got around to uploading this again.

Print this item

A Strange Journey
Posted by: Lessinath - 07-Jan-2012, 3:44 AM - Forum: CC1 Level Packs - No Replies

File category: CC1 Levelsets

A Strange Journey is available once again.

Attached Files
.ccl   A Strange Journey.ccl (Size: 122.42 KB / Downloads: 506)
Print this item

Playing Melinda inside the challenge
Posted by: Melinda9 - 07-Jan-2012, 3:11 AM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (31)

Hello dear Chip's Challenge fans !

I used to read about Melinda's score we can get by extrem good playing and sometime luck. I was thinking it would be funny to add a kind of Easter Egg in the game : making players who reach that score being able to play as Melinda in this game.

For that, we need to design a Melinda player. Here is what I draw to give an idea

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chips_chal...20&dir=asc

It would be cool if many of you could also propose a Melinda drawing much better than this.

What do you think about this idea ?

Regards.

Print this item

Ten Levels You Would Like to See in CCLP1
Posted by: jblewis - 07-Jan-2012, 1:33 AM - Forum: CCLP Discussions - Replies (171)

What are ten specific levels from among the candidate sets submitted thus far that you would like to see in CCLP1?

Print this item

Bridge Master
Posted by: quiznos00 - 06-Jan-2012, 11:05 PM - Forum: Level Discussion - Replies (11)

Bridge Master is level 20 of TS1, and literally all the times I received feedback of the set, people mentioned that they hate this level. But still, it's always held a special place in my heart and I refuse to remove it.

(you can see a map here if you don't have the set)

So my question, do you think it's an unfair level? All it is is one monster, no BS anywhere, that requires some knowledge and some skill to get it to do its job. The combination of simple tiles and the complexity of the route is part of the reason I like it. Would it not make a good candidate for a high CCLP4 level?

I NEED ANSWERS.

Print this item

Underrated Levels
Posted by: quiznos00 - 06-Jan-2012, 10:31 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (28)

When most people think of great (official levels), they think Four Plex or Key Color or How to Get Around in Venice, and sometimes a lot of good levels get ignored. So which levels do you think are underrated?

From CC1: Go With the Flow, Ladder, Lock Block, Mugger Square, Corridor, Roadsign, Memory

From CCLP2: Well of Wishes (waits for everyone to agree with me), Mirror, Smorgasbord, Warehouse I, Don't Get Lost (waits for Rock to hate me), Pyramid

From CCLP3: Problem Solver, Block Head, Good Advice, Bowling, Take the I Train, Bolkonski, Oil Rig, Pushy (secret room edition), Beat the Heat.

Talk about these levels more, people. They're awesome. Thumbs up

Print this item

Underused concepts?
Posted by: BitBuster - 06-Jan-2012, 8:46 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (14)

Maybe level designers find it a bit crude, but I'm surprised at the lack of levels in which you actually have to "beat the clock." Even CC1 only had a few (Knot and Glut); in general, it seems like the clock it more a scorekeeper than something you actually have to watch carefully. I don't remember ever running into time trouble while playing CC1. (After downloading some of the sets mentioned in the "Custom Set Roulette" thread, I was pleasantly surprised to find the Tank Dance levels in CharlesH1).

Teeth-leading levels (Totally Unfair, YCTAOFNT) are always fun.

I'm under the impression that, in Lynx, a monster that dies in a section of water effectively "poisons" this tile for Chip. Is this true? If so, are there any levels that exploit this aspect of Lynx play? Does pushing a block into such a water tile turn into dirt as usual?

Print this item

Word Association
Posted by: Flareon350 - 06-Jan-2012, 8:39 PM - Forum: Games and Trivia - Replies (457)

For those who don't know how to play, an acronym is when you say a word and another person says something related to it. Example: I say dog, next person says bark, etc...

First one:

Computer

Print this item

Minecraft
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 8:23 PM - Forum: General - Replies (30)

Has anyone else got Minecraft? I had a friend who used to let me join his server but we kind of drifted away and his server disappeared and now I don't really have a way to play it online again. It's pretty fun and amazing how small that game is and yet how addicting it truely can be! B)

Print this item

The Official CC Zone Level Up Thread!
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 8:16 PM - Forum: Games and Trivia - Replies (377)

As you level up in the CC Zone Forums, give you say on the level you're currently on while posting in this topic. One sentence to describe it would be perfect.

Scavenger Hunt - A great maze like level finding certain objects that I personally found not boring at all!

Print this item