Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Email:

Password

Latest Threads
Pieguy's scores
Forum: View forum
Last Post: pieguy
3 hours ago
» Replies: 91
» Views: 41,542
J.B.'s Official Set Score...
Last Post: jblewis
Yesterday, 11:05 PM
» Replies: 346
» Views: 205,866
Redslash' scores
Last Post: redslash
05-May-2024, 10:26 PM
» Replies: 30
» Views: 8,691
chipster1059's scores
Last Post: chipster1059
05-May-2024, 3:15 PM
» Replies: 218
» Views: 121,267
Feburary 2024 Create Comp...
Last Post: MilkyWayWishes
05-May-2024, 1:24 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 407
Sharpeye468's Scores
Last Post: Sharpeye468
04-May-2024, 5:07 AM
» Replies: 99
» Views: 79,000
IHNN's scores
Last Post: Ihavenoname248
04-May-2024, 4:08 AM
» Replies: 326
» Views: 205,840
Dave's score
Last Post: geodave
02-May-2024, 12:01 PM
» Replies: 86
» Views: 47,205
Create a story
Last Post: Hash1
29-Apr-2024, 4:16 PM
» Replies: 233
» Views: 144,547
Bacorn's official CC set ...
Last Post: Bacorn
26-Apr-2024, 9:57 PM
» Replies: 107
» Views: 68,782

(Advanced Search)

The storyline?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 6:53 PM - Forum: CCLP Discussions - Replies (105)

Has there been any discussions for a storyline in CCLP1? Will it happen between the events of Chip's Challenge and CCLP2?

Print this item

What is your favourite type of music?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 5:21 PM - Forum: Poll Station - Replies (60)

So what kind of music are you guys into? I'm a Rock, Heavy, and Techno guy who likes a bit of Classical and Pop as well. I'd probably say Rock music is my favourite overall because it's the one I grew up with most bands in. In all truthness, I like all music though. What about you?

Print this item

Gambling
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 4:42 PM - Forum: General - Replies (16)

So, in your opinion, is gambling really that bad? My best friend is a bit of a risk taker and does gamble on Poker and Slot Machines alot. I personally have never really done it. I don't even know how to play Poker properly to be honest! What are your thoughts on this?

Print this item

Should CC Zone awards add points?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 4:39 PM - Forum: Feedback - Replies (13)

After playing on my Xbox 360 yesterday, I realised that the achievements in the games were worth points. What do you guys think of CC Zone awards having points, like the easy ones could be worth 5 chips and the harder ones could be worth 50 or something?

Print this item

iPhone
Posted by: Noafie - 06-Jan-2012, 2:34 PM - Forum: General Discussion - Replies (5)

How do I download new levels onto my iPhone for wills world?! It says I have to put a URL in but I can't find any to type in?! Help pleaseeee I love this game!!! :-) thanks!

Print this item

tensorpudding-2
Posted by: tensorpudding - 06-Jan-2012, 2:26 AM - Forum: Level Discussion - Replies (7)

I had a burst of inspiration and swept through some rejects from tensorpudding-1, fixing them up to be quality levels. I decided that once I had 10 levels finished I would put it on here for people to playtest. So, please try it out, and leave feedback!

Print this item

tensorpudding-2
Posted by: tensorpudding - 06-Jan-2012, 2:24 AM - Forum: CC1 Level Packs - No Replies

File category: CC1 Levelsets

The public release of tensorpudding-2, with 20 levels currently available and playable in MS and Lynx. Released for playtesting and general enjoyment. More levels may be added later.

What's New in Version 0.6
  • Added four new levels.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   tensorpudding-2.zip (Size: 7.57 KB / Downloads: 511)
Print this item

MikeLrejects
Posted by: pillowpc2001 - 06-Jan-2012, 12:37 AM - Forum: Level Discussion - Replies (9)

Would anyone be opposed to MikeLrejects being taken offline? (Of course, it wouldn't be completely gone, since pie guy's hide feature doesn't actually remove the set...) I'm considering removing it since with the release of MikeL3 and the possiblity of releasing a best-of ML1 set (still going back and forth on that one...) I'd like to have as few levels/sets of mine out there as possible, and MikeLrejects is quite a huge set with a small number of good levels (living up to its name, I suppose Slight smile). Plus, all the levels in the set prior to #264 really fit best within their original sets (such as the edited MikeL1 levels, the "small CC1" levels), so having them all crammed into one set (with some levels in the series not even there due to being in MikeL2) didn't really make all that much sense to begin with.

I still plan on keeping the original sets that the MikeLrejects levels came from, so if anyone would ever want a copy of them later, I could always send them upon request...but I don't think that'll happen... Smiley

Print this item

For claiming CC Zone level awards...
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 06-Jan-2012, 12:09 AM - Forum: Awards - No Replies

For level completion

It is strongly suggested that you submit either an AVI or a TWS with some sort of name tag or watermark with your username. Although the watermark might not be necessary, it would increase your chances of proving the video is legit to the CC Zone staff members.

For official CC levelset/level pack proof

An official high score leaderboard showing you've completed all levels or LP'd the whole game will be sufficient enough.

Print this item

I Spy
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 05-Jan-2012, 11:30 PM - Forum: Games and Trivia - Replies (38)

I Thief with my little eye, something beginning with "W"

Print this item