Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Email:

Password

Latest Threads
J.B.'s Official Set Score...
Forum: View forum
Last Post: jblewis
Today, 12:07 AM
» Replies: 325
» Views: 195,424
chipster1059's scores
Last Post: chipster1059
Yesterday, 1:52 PM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 114,506
JumpingSwarm's Scores
Last Post: JumpingSwarm
Yesterday, 4:58 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2,668
Pieguy's scores
Last Post: pieguy
Yesterday, 2:43 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 38,293
CC Emulator for Android
Last Post: sombies
25-Mar-2024, 3:01 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 14,064
IHNN's scores
Last Post: Ihavenoname248
24-Mar-2024, 11:00 PM
» Replies: 321
» Views: 198,129
Josh's Official CC Scores
Last Post: Flareon350
24-Mar-2024, 2:52 AM
» Replies: 98
» Views: 53,561
G lander's scores
Last Post: G lander
23-Mar-2024, 7:05 PM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 5,351
Redslash' scores
Last Post: redslash
23-Mar-2024, 12:36 AM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 7,588
Released a 54 level set f...
Last Post: mobius
22-Mar-2024, 4:11 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3,684

(Advanced Search)

Bug: Can't access the chat?
Posted by: rockdet - 05-Jan-2012, 2:53 AM - Forum: Feedback - Replies (2)

I'm not sure if it's intended or anything, but right now I can't access the chat.

I also think it'd be a great idea to make another subforum called "Graveyard", "Bummer" or something like that for closed topics to be moved over there.

Print this item

Rock-Alpha.dat
Posted by: rockdet - 05-Jan-2012, 12:06 AM - Forum: CC1 Level Packs - No Replies

File category: CC1 Levelsets

Hello everyone, this is rockdet (or all contracted if you prefer).

This be my very first levelset in its final form. That's right, we're talking about RockG1.dat, renamed for the sake of its designer tastes who wanted to have another form of numerotation. Anyways, 65 levels, it can be played in both rulesets, and you can also find it on the Yahoo page under the same title.

WARNING: It does contain Bloblake, so I'm not responsible for broken keyboards, computer screens and other such devices used to play this set. Teeth

Most recent update includes: Fix for Dual, Lynx fixes for Hockey Game, Kleinesque, The Ksi Factor and Whirl Blast

This is rockdet signing out, see ya around!

Chip Win

©2011 Rock Généreux

Attached Files
.dat   Rock-Alpha.dat (Size: 41.96 KB / Downloads: 726)
Print this item

TWS files now on download database
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012, 10:50 PM - Forum: Announcements - No Replies

I've added a TWS files section on the CC Zone download database. Hopefully it's all working, but if you want somewhere to upload your proof of achieving something, it's now possible and can also be used for trying to gain awards. I won't be using AVI recording uploads, at least not yet.

Print this item

Bloblake.dat
Posted by: rockdet - 04-Jan-2012, 9:56 PM - Forum: CC1 Level Packs - No Replies

File category: CC1 Levelsets

This is rockdet's challenge for an award if you can provide proof of completion, as offered by AdrenalinDragon. This is an horrible yet very famous level created as a joke, to protest against the concept of lucky timings. Good luck!

Attached Files
.dat   Bloblake.dat (Size: 1,008 bytes / Downloads: 282)
Print this item

How Does the "Reputation Points" System Work?
Posted by: jblewis - 04-Jan-2012, 9:16 PM - Forum: Feedback - Replies (19)

I couldn't help but notice this when viewing the members list - what determines a person's "reputation"? Is it "likes" on posts and such, or something else?

Print this item

Everything CCLP1
Posted by: rockdet - 04-Jan-2012, 8:31 PM - Forum: CCLP Discussions - Replies (7)

The official CCLP1 site is over there. You can find the info on the levelsets, testing stuff, and more stuff is yet to be added.

http://www.jamesa7171.net/cclp1

Print this item

Sorry about asking this...
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012, 8:07 PM - Forum: CCLP Discussions - Replies (30)

...but who is on the CCLP1 staff? I kind of lost track of time on what happened to the Chip's Challenge community last year.

Print this item

What did you get for Christmas in 2011?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012, 6:54 PM - Forum: General - Replies (80)

As Christmas has pretty much come to an end, what did you get? I got a Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7. What about you?

Print this item

Do you drive a car?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012, 6:27 PM - Forum: Poll Station - Replies (133)

Do you drive a car of any sorts? At the moment I don't, but I'm going to be taking driving lessons sometime this year, hopefully.

Print this item

Worst movie you've ever seen?
Posted by: AdrenalinDragon - 04-Jan-2012, 6:06 PM - Forum: General - Replies (33)

So guys, everyone has their own opinions, so what is the worst movie you have ever seen? One of the worst I saw this year was 2012, that disaster movie where the world ends in 2012 and it has the most ridiculous action scenes ever. It even had a live Giraffe hanging out of a helicopter in freezing temperatures! Yeah, that's how you save an animal species, indeed! Your thoughts?

Print this item