Chip's Challenge book
Well, one sort of exists...

http://www.amazon.com/Chips-Challenge-Fl...1234671832

That's pretty cool! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Interesting: Apparently Wikia publishes hard copies of some of its more interesting Wikis...
It's pretty... weird. Apparently there are 13000 other Wikia printouts too, as you can see here.

Dammit, now I want to buy it. I also really want to know how they fit 500 levels in 74 pages.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I don't get it though. If it's only 74 pages, how much Chip's Challenge stuff is actually in there?
Haha it's $2 cheaper from Barnes & Noble:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/chips-ch...1035864157
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
What the? This is really interesting...I would buy it but I'm afraid it might be a scam or something. That's my thoughts though
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Obviously it wasn't made by a human, or else there would be something other than a completely unrelated flower close-up on the front. Not a worthy buy, I think, if you can just get it all online.
Quote:Obviously it wasn't made by a human, or else there would be something other than a completely unrelated flower close-up on the front. Not a worthy buy, I think, if you can just get it all online.

But it would be pretty cool to have your own hard copy of all those wiki pages, don't you think? Slight smile
I find it funny how at Amazon it's more expensive used than it is new...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
If anyone buys it, they'll be disappointed when they see that the freely available pages online have been edited to include even more awesomeness.