Chip's Challenge book
That's STILL an understatement. Smiley :D Smiley
Perhaps we need a "Chipsters' Fantasy Men/Women" photo thread over at General Discussion. Teeth
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If there was ever a Chip's Challenge book, I'd like it in Ipad format and have 3 seperate editions. One for CC1, CCLP2, and CCLP3. Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I'd spring for a WEP 4 book; I have fond memories of Jezzball and Maxwell's Maniac, even if they aren't as durable and endlessly replayable as CC. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh man...I wish I got to experience each of the WEPs. The only one I ever got was BOWEP.
Rodent's Revenge and Pipe Dream were my games B)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Chips Challenge, Pipe dream and Jezzball were my favourites. I don't remember ever beating level 2 of rodents revenge. Unamused
SkiFree Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Oh man...I wish I got to experience each of the WEPs. The only one I ever got was BOWEP.

WEP 4 was the only one I had. At one point I concluded that it was the only one they made, and they gave it the #4 designation for much the same reason Lucas retitled the first Star Wars movie. Teeth
Quote:SkiFree Thumbs up

I think SkiFree never ended, as long as you didn't get eaten by the Yeti I think. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]