Chip's Challenge book
Quote:Well, a CC book would be freaking amazing. I'd like to see it realized one day Slight smile

Agreed. How do we make one? (As if I had time to devote to it.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You know what would be nice? Perhaps the book can include a few maps of the levels that were eliminated from CC1 - Chuck mentioned that they had pared it down to 148. Slight smile Or maybe the entire set of rejects could one day be released with the designers' permission...
I was thinking a digital book first, then a hardcover copy to print. We could have one page with the map and labels, and the other for the walkthrough, high scores, and trivia, right?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
All sounds good to me. "The Unauthorized, Unofficial Guide to Chip's Challenge and Tile World".
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I was thinking a digital book first, then a hardcover copy to print. We could have one page with the map and labels, and the other for the walkthrough, high scores, and trivia, right?

Well, that's 447 pages for the maps and 447 pages for the walkthrough... then about ten pages for the high scores and the trivia Tongue

I'm surprised Chuck hasn't released much behind the scenes info on CC. What's up with that?
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
We could ask him
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I don't know if full maps are something that should necessarily be included, considering just how spoiler-ish that would be. Slight smile Screenshots would probably be a bit more appropriate...
Screenshots would be better in my opinion. I'm really liking the idea of a Chip's Challenge book made by the CC Community btw Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Except it has no true target market...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Except it has no true target market...

Yeah, something tells me it won't become a best seller in the bookstores. Confused
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]