Chip's Challenge book
I'm sure that a suitably clever ad campaign would make it marginally successful. As "Twilight" proved, you can sell any piece of crap to the masses, provided that you sex it up enough.

All we need is to get Kristen Stewart to endorse CC. Then we'd be set.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I'm sure that a suitably clever ad campaign would make it marginally successful. As "Twilight" proved, you can sell any piece of crap to the masses, provided that you sex it up enough.

All we need is to get Kristen Stewart to endorse CC. Then we'd be set.

Twilight has vampires, Chip's Challenge has... Computer chips? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I wouldn't get Kristen. Let's get Emma Watson instead Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Twilight has vampires, Chip's Challenge has... Computer chips? Tongue

And cool-looking frogs/teeth!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I wouldn't get Kristen. Let's get Emma Watson instead Tongue

...or we could approach a thus-far-untapped segment of the Hot Female Actress population and recruit, say, Anne Hathaway.
Nope. Slight smile It's Zooey Deschanel or nothing for me.
That works too.
Zooey Deschanel...

Sure, let's go with her Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
You sound rather reluctant...Tongue
No she's actually really beautiful Slight smile
My YouTube Channel