Chip's Challenge book
I fondly remember going up at the start and getting eaten after a while. Slight smile
Was never any good at skiing, and jezzball got old. Pipe dream was fun enough, but eventually just go too hard.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:SkiFree Thumbs up

All the way Wink

Though I could never do anything about that yeti :/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
That yeti always scared the hell out of me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I remember playing the snake-like game (and now I forget what it's called) that was featured in one of the WEPs and wishing it were on BOWEP. Does anyone else know what it was?
Quote:I remember playing the snake-like game (and now I forget what it's called) that was featured in one of the WEPs and wishing it were on BOWEP. Does anyone else know what it was?
Was it Rattler Race?
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
on the TI, the worm game was called "Worm of Bemmer" Demo:

Quote:Was it Rattler Race?

It was Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I remember on the last level (30, I think?), there were an insane amount of walls that could cause you to die. Fortunately, my computer was SO slow that this wasn't a problem. Tongue
^Haha, I remember purposely loading up a bunch of background programs whenever I played Snake (or its varients) so that the game would run artificially slow.

Good times.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.