The CC Zone award suggestions thread
If either Miika or Paul beats CCLP3 in Lynx, I'm a goner with that record, never to have it again...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
You should make one for solving Bloblake Thumbs upTeeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:You should make one for solving Bloblake Thumbs upTeeth

Blobs on a lake

You have proof of completing this abomination created by rockdet.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oh dear...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
NOOO That would be another award for J.B. only...
Well actually this one is technically obtainable, so more fair.
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Well actually this one is technically obtainable, so more fair.

Well, J.B. is currently the only one with proof that he's beaten it. Maybe you, but I don't know...
You realize now that I have to try to beat it.....Maybe I can fake it somehow....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Here's a few suggestions. There can be multiple awards for each of the tiers separated by the slashes in the relevant points.

- Reporting a total score of over 5,900,000 on one/each of two/all of the official level packs

- Uploading a level set that has 50/100/149/etc. levels

- Winning competition points overall throughout the course of the year (perhaps with cumulative awards for each competition)
Quote:Here's a few suggestions. There can be multiple awards for each of the tiers separated by the slashes in the relevant points.

- Reporting a total score of over 5,900,000 on one/each of two/all of the official level packs

- Uploading a level set that has 50/100/149/etc. levels

- Winning competition points overall throughout the course of the year (perhaps with cumulative awards for each competition)

Also, remember guys, if you tie with John or any current leader, you still qualify for that award.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]