May 2017 Create Competition - Simply A-Maze-Ing
So, hopefully the end of CCLP4 voting hasn't burned you all out! While going through the levels, I noticed that there were multiple different kinds of fun- levels that were fun to play, fun to solve, or both. Many of the best levels scratch both itches at the same time, and this is reflected in Create results. I didn't really realize this formally, however, until Walls of CCLP1, where my simpler level just couldn't go farther due to being simple to solve. I love this sort of level and I think it's underappreciated, so now it's time to focus on it!

Your task is to make a maze level. There can be other features to the level- itemswapping, puzzles, dodging and so on, but the focus of the level should be on the maze aspect. You may make your level in either CC1 or CC2, with neither being the dominant or preferred method of entry. Be creative, and make sure it's a fun experience to play!

Notes (as usual, shamelessly cribbed from Miika):

-Submissions are open through June 3rd where you live!

-The level must have the main theme of a maze. Additional sections are fine and may even add to the level if used carefully, but I want a maze!
-The level must be solvable, but does not need to work in both MS and Lynx.

-You may submit more than one entry, but please keep the levels distinct from each other. Your best two entries is recommended.
-Points may be deducted for late entries, but will be accepted until I judge the levels.

-Entrants receive the normal prizes: the "You're Winner!"-award, Chip Cup points, and "Tool Box"-award for first time entrants.
-Please ask about other unclear situations.

Email and attach your submissions to jbardonjr at charter dot net. I will strive to reply with a confirmation that I have received your entry. I prefer if you use your username and this competition in the subject. Keep it short and simple, something like: "May Create - Tyler"
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
May 2017 Create Competition - Simply A-Maze-Ing - by Ihavenoname248 - 01-May-2017, 8:16 PM