April 2015 Create Competition - Perfect Ten
Quote:I realize that to make this work, and to make it fair, I will need to try and tell you all a little more specifically what types of things she enjoys in the game. After all, a good designer should know their audience a little bit to be able to think about how their creation will be received. I will do that, but not yet. I didn't want to delay announcing this competition, but I don't have all that info just yet. So within a week or so I will post a follow-up with more information about how much she has played to date and such, to give you some idea of what you can be aiming at.
Any update on this part? I've held off on designing an entry due to waiting for more information, and it's starting to get to the point where I won't have enough time to tune the difficulty and design properly before the deadline.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
April 2015 Create Competition - Perfect Ten - by Ihavenoname248 - 16-Apr-2015, 3:56 AM