Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time
I don't usually do this sort of writing, but let's give this a try.

Level 1, A Fleeting Memory

Prologue:

"You did it Chip, you finished the challenge!" Melinda said after Chip walked out of SPECIAL. "You didn't even try pushing any of the hot blocks!"

"So what can I do now?" Chip asked. "I've already solved all the levels: what's left to do?"

Melinda replied serenely "Well, you could always try to match my scores- that should be a fun challenge."

Chip simply nodded, and ran back into the clubhouse.

Much time later, Chip came up to Melinda and said "Alright, I did it. I matched your score-and then surpassed it, you missed a second on Cake Walk."

"Oh Chip, that's wonderful! I suppose I'll have to take another look at the first clubhouse then."

"First clubhouse? You mean there's another one?" Chip asked, obviously excited at the prospect of more levels.

"Yes, some Chipsters liked going through the clubhouse so much, they built their own, and then compiled the best levels into one. Would you like to give it a try, Chip?"

Chip simply replied "You bet!".

And so Chip's journey into the second clubhouse began, with a level that looked quite familiar from the first clubhouse. But it wasn't the same...perhaps there was a way to sneak past the tank guarding the exit this time.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time - by Ihavenoname248 - 18-Jan-2015, 7:03 PM