A Compilation of Entertaining Hints
Here are the ones from my sets.

"what!? You expected an exit down here?" Ultimate Chip #20

"You have been kidnapped and placed below deck. Your attackers Are coming at you. You must collect the 40 keys to get the flippers to collect the sunken fire boots. With the fire boots you can teleport to the sky to escape!" Ultimate Chip #88 (what was I thinking here...)

"BOMBS!!! EVIL!!! DESTROY THEM!!!" Ultimate Chip #129 (Mega Bomb, which I dislike slightly less with a route since 5 minutes is somewhat reasonable...)

"Welcome to the bonus. There is one exit. You need the suction shoes. Good luck getting any though!" Ultimate Chip #150

"And so close again. Good luck with the bold time." Ultimate Chip 2 #7, because 16 random force floors before the exit of a long level.

"As *puts on sunglasses* demolition workers" Ultimate Chip 2 #21, because horrible pun that almost doesn't make sense.

"So you needed to look in an editor to hack this chip? It's really not that complex, just redirect the fireball." Ultimate Chip 2 #29. No hint tile in the level, so it's a jab at editor players...even though that's how I've been playing levels lately Tongue

"You didn't seriously think it would be THAT easy, did you?" Ultimate Chip 2 #31. Only visible if you press left twice immediately, trapping yourself. Oh, blue wall mazes and obvious traps at the start that /could/ lead to the exit.

"The traps are open already. Since you came up here, you cooked the level, maybe. I wonder where the teleporter leads?" Ultimate Chip 2 #47. I was still in my evil traps phase of design, so if you get very lucky you can make it to so many exits surrounded by fire, but none of them are reachable...and then you get to a pair of fireboots, but you die by fireball due to an invisible wall in the way.

"It's amazing how far cloning technology has come." Ultimate Chip 2 #96. Snarky comment after your pet blob dies.

"This spot would be too obvious!" Ultimate Chip 2 #135. Reference to Special, because I like doing that.

"This level will teach you everything you need to know, implicitly! Arrow keys to move, get to the blue square. Go." Ultimate Chip 3 #1, because tutorial.

"This spot would be too obvious!" Ultimate Chip 3 #29. Reference to Special, again, because I like doing that.

"You are standing on a hint tile." and "You are not standing on an exit tile.", from UC3 #31 and #80.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
A Compilation of Entertaining Hints - by Ihavenoname248 - 05-Jul-2014, 8:36 PM
A Compilation of Entertaining Hints - by Hornlitz - 10-Jul-2014, 8:17 PM
A Compilation of Entertaining Hints - by rockdet - 14-Jul-2014, 11:22 PM
A Compilation of Entertaining Hints - by rockdet - 20-Jul-2014, 7:29 PM