April 2020 Time Trial - Chip on Steroids!
As promised, here are the videos of the entries received, including a TAS of each of the 3 levels. Melinda scored 312, 201 and 395, beating our competitors efforts by a total of 33 seconds- which is a lot when the new total time taken is 39 seconds!

It's worth noting that the build of Tile World linked in the first post is not the same as the one used for the TAS. In the process of TASing, I discovered that Tile World has a built-in key repeat check that will not sen a held (or repeated) keystroke until it's either different, or been the same for 3/20ths of a second. This means that for the time trial, moving in a straight line at full speed is guaranteed to have a 2/20th delay between the first and second moves, but no delay after this. I'm attaching a new TW1 build here, which also includes the changed logic files if you wish to recompile yourself. The new change is a one line fix in tworld.c, changing "setkeyboardrepeat(TRUE);" to "setkeyboardrepeat(FALSE);".

.zip   tworldfast.zip (Size: 1.43 MB / Downloads: 192)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: April 2020 Time Trial - Chip on Steroids! - by Ihavenoname248 - 20-May-2020, 8:44 PM