Clone Machines for MS - Help!
I can explain what's happening here- it's not the controller and boss glitch. It's a consequence of move order and how cloning works. If you look carefully in the first screenshot, you'll see a paramecium with a "7" on it on top of the clone machine. That's because a clone button was hit, activating the clone machine. A cloned monster essentially waits on the clone machine until it has space to leave it, and it hasn't been able to yet. On the next move, the monsters move in order- first the trapped ball checks if it can move (it can't), then the "2" paramecium moves onto the clone button. However, the clone machine still has paramecium 7 and can't clone again until it's cleared. The same thing happens with number 6, and then the paramecium on the clone machine moves off of it. Since this happened after both buttons were hit, no new one clones.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Clone Machines for MS - Help! - by sombies - 03-Nov-2021, 8:51 PM
RE: Clone Machines for MS - Help! - by Ihavenoname248 - 04-Nov-2021, 4:53 PM
RE: Clone Machines for MS - Help! - by sombies - 04-Nov-2021, 7:48 PM