IHNN1
File category: CC2 Levelsets

Hi!

It's been a while since I've released CC2 levels, and I finished this set up just in time for CC2LP1 submissions. Contained within are 100 levels that range from easy to very hard, all of which are solvable and contain replays (except one) if you get truly stuck. Additionally, there's a goodie bag which contains an old, rejected version of a level, two alternate CC2LP1 submission versions of levels, and the entire original IHNN1 (now IHNN0, because it's non-canon.)

I've worked really hard on this ever since CCCreator was released and enjoyed playtesting over the past week, and I hope you all enjoy it too. Additional thanks to both chipster1059 and Andrew Menzies for playtesting assistance. You guys saved me a few hours, at least.

Level 60 is a splitscreen level, and CC2 currently does not support second player input in splitscreen replays. The level is solvable and an alternate, standard view version is included with a replay. The level is definitely best played as a splitscreen level, however.

Confirmed solvable? Yes, with replays

What's New in Version 1.0

Verified replays for all levels in the goodie bag.

One new level in the goodie bag.

No further changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   IHNN1.zip (Size: 201.41 KB / Downloads: 273)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
IHNN1 - by Ihavenoname248 - 30-May-2019, 8:34 PM
RE: IHNN1 - by Ihavenoname248 - 01-Mar-2024, 10:43 PM