CC Zone is closing down(?)
Quote:3 hours ago, AdrenalinDragon said:

Supposedly there's a website that has replaced CC Zone from what I've been told on Facebook.

I'm not paying for this website anymore and that's final. I've had enough and nobody cares anymore.

Back everything up while you can.

I'm picking out these 3 parts of the message to respond to because I feel like those are the important parts. Bitbusters.club does exist now, but it doesn't contain a forum and in fact links to CCZone in many places. It also doesn't host sets itself (barring the contents of the now defunct Yahoo groups).

Nobody is going to make you continue paying for CCZone, but that doesn't mean that full ownership of the site couldn't be transferred to someone who would- I know that interests come and go and the community greatly appreciates what you've done for it over the years.

As for backing everything up- a few people have been trying to do exactly that by getting in contact with you, to get a database backup, knowing that the site was a financial burden!
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by AdrenalinDragon - 05-Jan-2020, 1:30 PM
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by Ihavenoname248 - 05-Jan-2020, 1:54 PM
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by DeltaCore - 05-Jan-2020, 2:40 PM
CC Zone is closing down(?) - by AdrenalinDragon - 05-Jan-2020, 6:29 PM