Valentine's 2016 Mini Create Challenge
Dibs on Vulcan! I found a busted route that's conceptually simpler than the intended route, and nearly found the intended route but didn't make the connection with the glider.

I'll also probably add some information to Get a Clue (page needs refining), Checkers (as barren as Vulcan), Same Game (not a bad page but it could use some further solving information) and Suspended Animation (going into the 2 different solutions with a little less time-specific detail, in a more general sense. Why this level? Because it was the most frustrating to solve out of all of CCLP3)

edit: Just updating this post with progress. Get a Clue and Checkers have been updated with some further information. I've also updated Block Buster with the casual-friendly consistent route I discovered yesterday, though I don't expect any points here for doing so. It is nice to no longer have the Block Buster page say "to solve the level, it's best to go for 402" now though! Flame Thrower has also been given a little more information, instead of restating the same information twice.

double edit: Vulcan solve information added- there's a basic outline of the key points of both routes, which is possibly not enough for a level as difficult to solve as this, but it should be enough as the most difficult to conceptualize parts of both routes are included.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Valentine's 2016 Mini Create Challenge - by M11k4 - 14-Feb-2016, 3:44 AM
Valentine's 2016 Mini Create Challenge - by Ihavenoname248 - 14-Feb-2016, 4:48 AM
Valentine's 2016 Mini Create Challenge - by M11k4 - 09-Mar-2016, 1:12 PM