May 2015 Mini Challenge - funfair0 puzzles
I've solved all of the levels up through #27, aside from:
Ordinary Measure?, Seven Nine Thirteen, Labyrinth of Minos, The Hatfield Recalibration, My Blue Friend and Monster Swap.
Obtuse blocksliding after confusing itemswapping, guess and wait about a minute, long maze I wasn't in the mood for when I got to it, cooked the level 4 minutes in and wanted to move on to more puzzles, not my type of level (I don't like erratic tank patterns at all and this is quite long for dealing with them), lengthier version of level 2 which I found tedious in CC.

Unyielding Pyramid is my favorite of 21 levels I did solve.

Some further thoughts on the competition levels...
#12 - Dodecaphobia

The dodging in tight spaces mostly just encourages waiting and makes a navigation puzzle akin to Pentagram just take longer to test theories. Having already plotted a route out in the editor, I had no troubles with this.

#15 - A Slapstick Tragedy

Aside from the 50% chance of survival with the route I took, this was a fun level and a good puzzle.

#21 - Seven Queens

Very nice mechanisms. Easy level, though. Optimizing it would be similar to 49 Cell in how it's executed except easier to come up with a route...I think.

#25 - Five by Five

I would never want to attempt this without a map. I would never want to attempt this without having adjusted the map into a more parse-able format. Once I did that, I was able to draw a path, note the chips missed, and adjust my path to collect them. Executing took one try.

#27 - Class is in Session

This...this would be right at home in late CCLP3. I came up with a general route, but overlooked a boot loss which set me 1 key and 1 boot short. Every change I made went nowhere, until I found a way around losing the boots, but this still put me 1 key short of a solve. Finally, I noticed where I was being stupid and wasting a key, and solved the level on the next attempt. Still, working this out was quite the challenge, and executing wasn't easy either!
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
May 2015 Mini Challenge - funfair0 puzzles - by Ihavenoname248 - 09-May-2015, 4:38 AM