Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1
Quote:1 Speckles of Silver- Josh Lee

10 Skydiver's Maze- JB Lewis

12 Vertiginous Landscape- Josh Lee

18 What's Wrong with This Puzzle- Andrew Menzies

28 Roy G. Biv- Andrew Menzies

44 Compactor Reactor- Josh Lee
Here's some more stuff I forgot about that I'd have liked to see. Ultimately, Poly-gone was preferred to Speckles of Silver (though I actually had both and not Air Bubble in my original picks, due to Shemozzle+Puzzle Solver as time crunch). Skydiver's Maze didn't do as well as anticipated, and Vertiginous Landscape was another Josh campaign level and another force floor level.

What's wrong with me for forgetting What's Wrong with This Puzzle, which is still my favorite sokoban level ever- but unfortunately, it did really poorly in voting. Roy G. Biv would have been better suited for CCLP1 I think, but could have fit in CCLP4. The main concern was tileset incompatibility, where the gimmick fails depending on what people are playing with. I don't agree with it, but hey- it's still a great level!

Compactor Reactor and Cold Fusion Reactor battled. My inferior level won somehow. It was funny how Josh and I both were supporting the other persons' level here Tongue

Quote:Security gates by Markus O

Gravelways by Markus O

Tank you very much by Eddy Limb

Blue ridge corporate center by Eddy Limb

The incredibly safe maze by Andrew Menzies
All of these were bounced around at some point, too! Security Gates in particular I really wished made it in as it's a puzzle itemswapper that subverts so may expectations about how it's going to play out. Gravelways has some clever puzzles and would have made a strong 147 IMO, though Gimmick Isle and even Lounge Act had much better support. Tank you Very Much was a potential tank level, but nobody really felt strongly about it. Blue Ridge Corporate Center was similar for gliders and would have been a bold route for James to annihilate because it has glider cloners, and The Incredibly Safe Maze was the same for invisible walls, but Empty Rooms did better.

Collateral Damage, Cluttered Crosswalks and Forced Circuit were all close, but there were similar enough levels that they just didn't fit this time around.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1 - by Ihavenoname248 - 31-Aug-2017, 2:25 PM