Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1
Quote:Sandstorms in the Underworld - probably the only level of mine I actually wish got in (aside from Ragged Mountain over Life is Not a Puzzle now) and this was a potential paramecia themed level. But I think the linearity of it is what caused it to not be considered. I don't actually remember.
If I remember right, we determined we didn't need a full paramecia level because ??? and the level didn't do well enough as a campaign level aside from that, especially with the dirt theming.

Though this reminded me that I wish Way of the Paramecium did better- the final CCLP4 really did lack a tough dodging focused level... Greenian Motion, Seeing Red and Japanese Game Show come closest but the first two are more contemplating how to dodge, and the last doesn't really feel like a dodging focus when playing. But I do see why Way of the Paramecium did poorly- it's lengthy and difficult, even with being able to tackle the sections in any order Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1 - by Ihavenoname248 - 01-Sep-2017, 3:30 PM