My levelsets: Bad, Broken, Busted, Better?
To go a bit farther on what J.B. said: I had a lot of the same experiences, and some of the most annoying levels to complete could be found in this set. Some were quite fun (Around the Block, 33) but then there were Bomb Blaster (47, very tedious), 10 Sephirot (68, very prone to suddenly unwinnable situation), Coovet Blocks (72, tedious opening then too much small dodging), Messerschmitt (80, way way way too much dodging in small rooms and backtracking through them), Circa For Mula (105, see previous comment), Coovet Teeth (141, exactly the same as Coovet Blocks except worse because dodging was for longer and so much was exactly the same), CPU (151: BLOCK PUSHING IN BLIND ICE MAZE REALLY), Icy Turns (181, lots of lucky timing with the ice slides). I flipped through E_Trilogy for these, and saw several others that I played but weren't annoying to play through.

There's also a tendency to fill empty space with ice corners and chips: though fun in MS, it's boring and slow in Lynx. Open space and unused tiles are not something to be avoided.

Now, some of the levels were actually rather fun in voting: but the ones that were didn't feel like the levels mentioned above, and I couldn't tell who had designed them (I started being able to tell who designed a level from the design...thinker was the other designer I could peg immediately)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
My levelsets: Bad, Broken, Busted, Better? - by Ihavenoname248 - 23-Jan-2015, 1:22 PM