Puzzling.SE
https://puzzling.stackexchange.com/

A site with all sorts of puzzles ranging from simple riddles and rebuses to complex ciphers and math problems...

Some of the puzzles that I created can be found here:

http://puzzling.stackexchange.com/users/...=questions
Madhav, I looked at all your entries, and I didn't understand a single one! And here I thought I was a true-blue puzzler. :-(

I'm sure you know this oldie:

What makes this number unique?

It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
All the digits are represented and in alphabetical order.
@Andante: Yes I knew that one ... but only because I just saw it posted in another thread a few days back. Wink

@J.B.: You might want to use a spoiler block. Tongue

- Madhav.
Okay, okay, maybe that was too easy. Try this one on for size:

A father and his son were riding in a car when they had a horrible accident. The father died on the scene, and his son was rushed to the hospital where he was wheeled immediately into the operating room.

The surgeon on-call took one look at him and said, "Oh, my gosh! I can't operate on my own son!"

Explain.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
It's another stock lateral thinking puzzle!

I have three answers.

[Click to Show Content]
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Great going, Jeffrey! Your first answer is the one that Meathead used when giving this puzzle to Archie. It was very outside-the-box for the 60's!

(Archie for sure would've blown his top at the second answer.) Slight smile