May 2016 Time Trial
And here are the solutions to the second level, first in MS:

Then in Lynx:

Who is crazy enough to spend half an hour watching all of those? Well, in my mind and in my dreams, our community will grow to be hundreds of people, and a good portion of those will come back and admire all the effort (and beauty!) that has gone into creating all this content around this game of ours. They will watch everything and analyze every frame! Even though all the interesting parts are hidden deep within those videos, someone will come and admire our work. We all will be immortalized through what we did in this competition!

Speaking of immortality, there are still some matters of prizes to deal with. James obviously won, and everyone else also gets come Chip Cup points
for their efforts. I also magnanimously award myself the extra 5 Chip Cup Points
for solving the levels quickest in Lynx, thank you very much. (What did you think of that bonus; was it worth trying again some other time?) As for the super prize
given to a random entrant, I will devise a method to fairly pick the lucky person and make a separate post about it later on.

Did I thank all the participants yet, because without you these things wouldn't happen! Till next time,

-Miika
Quote:As for the super prize
given to a random entrant, I will devise a method to fairly pick the lucky person and make a separate post about it later on.

List of entrants...

[Click to Show Content]

Putting that into random.org and having the 'top' of the list be the randomly chosen recipient is probably the fairest way.

One thing I haven't mentioned about this particular competition yet: the second level was very involved and small changes in one part would have wild variations in how the rest would need to be handled. At least for me, once I had a reasonably solid approach for one part I moved onto the next part and didn't look back just because it was so involved, and the ending was so dependent on exactly which cycle you got there. I didn't have too much time to look back and what time I did have, I didn't want to spend overhauling everything for a smaller change early on...though in hindsight I should have looked at the start again since that's the section I looked at the least!

At least the next TT won't have room for ridiculous collisions...
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
But using random.org is simply too boring! And I would have to make it a live event or something to show that I didn't run it more than once. (Though I'm sure you guys would trust me if I said I didn't, but still.) I have something a bit more fancy planned...
Is the Divide and Conquer route still going to be shared with someone?
Yes.
<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo " contenteditable="false">

(expect further developments soon...)