TSα Discussion
Quote:I've been meaning to ask you-- in one of your levels you have a blank not allowed sign, and the level involves a trick putting that to use; but in the editor I'm not able to place a not allowed sign just anywhere, except on top of items.

Was this achieved with hex editing?

Yes.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Updated TSAlpha with an additional, relatively simple level, and also fixed a bust in Autopilot that was a bit more urgent.

e n j o y
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I forgot to mention some comments on the pack: overall most of the levels are mostly too difficult for me, but there are some really nice concepts. My favorites were:

Protect me Swivel Senpai

Benevolent Bowlingball

Simon, Slime Minister, Fear of a block planet, Strike, Meeting in the aisle [really cool concept this one], and cube maze.

I haven’t solved enter the void, but I’m curious; what’s under the weird canopies?

Quote:Updated the set with one additional level, "Enter the Void", which has been in progress for a while. It shows off a bunch of nifty tricks you can achieve by hex editing a CC2 level file. I'll be writing a tutorial on how to do this soon.

is this finished yet? If so where can I find it?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
TSAlpha has finally received an update! Three new levels! One is just the larger (and original) version of a create comp level I made a while back.

I don't have any new levels for TSAlpha yet, but I just released my rejects set called TSNull. Get it here:

CC Zone File embed: https://cczone.invisionzone.com/files/fi.../?do=embed

TSAlpha should receive a 3-level update soon. One of the levels will be from the create comp I entered last month.

TSAlpha has received its three level update. ALSO now included is replays for every level, every hint text being vertically centered, a slight fix to Give Up the Ghost, and "Oh Dam!" being slightly renamed to "Oh Dam".

Great to see new levels, I really like them Thumbs up
TSAlpha has received four new levels and an update to Protect Me, Swivel Senpai to make it 10x10.

TSAlpha now has 40 levels! I will continue to update it with any bust fixes or minor adjustments. Perhaps I'll rearrange it to have a proper difficulty curve but that will take a bit longer.

I will update TSNull soon with my remaining TSAlpha rejects soon too.

TSAlpha has finally been updated with a difficulty curve! Additionally, Oh Dam and been removed and replaced with a new level: "The Emerald Mine". The non-Steam Workshop compatible features (basically just the intro and outro text) have been removed so I don't have to deal with maintaining two versions. Some other notable changes:

[Click to Show Content]

I swear I will get a new version of TSNull up soon Bug loop